środa, 16 sierpnia 2017

Anything goes (Cas is possible) - SL Challenge #72

Hello :)

Just started a new Scrapy Land Challenge :) This time thema is: Anything Goes with a brand of die Scrapy Land carries (CAS is possible)...there are over 55 to choose from!! We will now have TWO winners :)) For each challenge!  One will be a random winner and the other will be chosen by the Design Team.

My card with rose.


I used:

Memory Box Dies - Open Studio - Stitched Rectangle Layers 

Cheery Lynn - Horizon Fishtail Banners

 Memory Box - Tiffany Frame

 

 

 

 

9 komentarzy:

  1. Stunning and so elegant! Love it!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Olenkaja, even your simple looks so elegant! What a gorgeous card! I love that Tiffany Frame die cut! So pretty! Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous card, I love how the Tiffany Frame die surrounds the flowers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous card Ola. I love the bold red frame and adding the bow to the bouquet of flowers is a sweet touch.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is just gorgeous! The way you framed out that flower is beautiful! I love the Tiffany frame and now on my wish list!
    Have a great day~
    Sherrie k

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is stunning!! The rose looks amazing!! I love the design!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Very pretty! Love that frame and the burst of red. Hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    OdpowiedzUsuń